Monday, April 20, 2015

SVL: 10 weeks

Sweet Vera Lynn is 10 weeks today!

Man, I'm not very good at keeping up with blogging.

I'm going to try a different approach and post just a pic (or multiple) with a short written piece during Vera's afternoon nap. It will force me to take more pictures so I have good ones to post.

I start back to work in two weeks from tomorrow 😩 so we're trying to get be more consistent giving Vera a bottle to transition. 

She has taken a few bottles from Simon, my mom and my MIL, but yesterday she didn't want to have ANYTHING to do with it. It was REALLY rough. She was hysterical, three different times and difficult to calm down. Advice and tips are much appreciated!

Now for the good part:

Here are some 10 week pics. Growing girl!

From last week, but couldn't resist. She's pretty tired in this one.
She LOvES tummy time.
I wrapped her fingers around the rattle, but she held onto it and tried to shake it. 😉

Captured a smile! 

She's an awesome baby (most of the time). She likes sounds, watching tennis but can get HANGRY quickly so watch out!

She weighs over 12lbs and is 2+ feet tall. Whoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment