I wish I could steal the most fabulous vacation blog post idea,
"From A to Z" posted by my super fabulous friend, Kelly McMillan. But since I'm not as creative, I will let the pictures speak for themselves (with some captions).
1st: get bride, groom and wedding dress through customs. Yes, we carried a gigantic wedding dress on an international flight.
2: take hotel shuttle (see green vehicle) on tour of resort grounds to find where we sleep, eat, swim and get married!
 |
| 3: take the wedding party (minus 2) on a class 4 white water rafting excursion, don't worry, VERY safe...... |
 |
| 4: make friends with the wildlife...... |
 |
| 5: Charter a "guys only" deep sea fishing trip the day before your wedding....... at least everybody caught something! |
 |
| 6: rehearse the wedding ceremony |
 |
| 7: have a DELICIOUS rehearsal dinner |
 |
| 8: pose for a beloved 6 pack picture! |
WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!
 |
| 9: get up early and put on "Bride" attire, ready for hair and make-up! | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Dress.... | |
 |
| Shoes....... | |
 |
| 10: 8 hours later..............TIME TO GET MARRIED!!!!! |
|
Next up, ceremony and reception pictures. Plus, the link to the sneak preview our wedding photographer sent!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment