Monday, November 18, 2013

IMAZ13

Not quite ready to re-live the whole 14hrs 16min right this moment......

but, I did get to hear the magical words last night:

"Christina Willman, YOU are an Ironman!"

I tried to stop crying and walk alone across the line so a good picture could be taken....we'll see when we get the proofs. Thanks to everyone who watched me cross live online!

Thanks (again and again and again) to all family and friends for support! Cannot say it enough!

I already posted a pic of the medal but HERE IT IS AGAIN!


me just outside the athlete finish area:

I was pretty happy to be done!

Simon and I:

I don't have a cut on my face.....weird shadow.

Friends of Team Willman

Parents of Team Willman; I don't have the one from after the race yet, it's on someone else's phone......

What and INCREDIBLE JOURNEY!!!!!

more detailed account to come 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment