Is that possible?!
In my last post, I wrote, "Not sure what 2014 has in store..."
ANOTHER BIG ADVENTURE!
My friend Kelly made a sign for Ironman that said "Today you'll be an Ironman, tomorrow you'll be making babies!"
Well, she wasn't too far off. Simon and I decided it was time for our next adventure in life and in May 2014, I had a positive pregnancy test.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How are you NOT ABLE to take a shower?"
"Why can't you just put the baby in the car seat and go, so what if it's nap time?"
"Just let the baby cry for awhile, he will stop eventually."
So, those are examples of things I used to say, ok maybe thought, to myself prior to having a baby.
Now I just want to run out, hug and congratulate (nearly) every mom on the planet exclaiming:
"Congratulations! You did it! You made it through the morning, day, night!"
Hands down, hardest job. Ever.
Vera Lynn was born February 9, 2015. At home. Breech. Long story.
She is a great baby. These are a couple pics taken when she was 4 days old by #roundlensphotography.
Haven't quite gotten used to my new life, as a mom. It's like I was moving 100mph then 2mph the next day. I have always been very productive, I was brought up that way, not much "sitting around".
Having a newborn has already caused me to take a step back, sit, and enjoy as many precious, quiet (or sometimes not so quiet) moments as possible before they all just fly by and I've missed them.
Vera Lynn was born February 9, 2015. At home. Breech. Long story.
She is a great baby. These are a couple pics taken when she was 4 days old by #roundlensphotography.
Haven't quite gotten used to my new life, as a mom. It's like I was moving 100mph then 2mph the next day. I have always been very productive, I was brought up that way, not much "sitting around".
Having a newborn has already caused me to take a step back, sit, and enjoy as many precious, quiet (or sometimes not so quiet) moments as possible before they all just fly by and I've missed them.
Pre-Vera, I had said I would blog every day.
Can't be that hard, you're sitting around a lot right?
Yikes.
So here we are, Vera is 7 weeks old!
This is a non-professional (my personal photog @kam3368) newborn shot:
Here's her 1 month picture:
And here's one from 6+ weeks:
Ok, I promise to keep up with blogging 😉





Enjoy your time with sweet Vera. I promise you that someday you're going to say, "How did time fly by so quickly?!!" She is an angel!
ReplyDelete