Thursday, April 23, 2015

Car rides

"I just put the baby in the car seat, then went to Target and walked around the store".

"I would drive around so the baby would go to sleep, then keep driving to keep the baby asleep".

Oh man. Hasn't been my experience!!

And the more I talk about it, more mom's have the same experience as I've had.

Sweet Vera Lynn seems to HATE the car seat I bought. If I even make the motion of starting to put her in it, she gets hysterical.

It's the Peg Perego 4-35 bucket seat. I've checked it around 100 times for a sharp shard of glass or something that is cutting her when I put her in it causing her to shriek, but it seems to be as comfy as a pillow bed....

Maybe it's the bow?
Ok, maybe she really hates bows...

But then these happened:
Smiles AND a bow!

Then today:
Sleeping?!?!

I have no clue what happened either of these times but I want to cherish them forever so I don't continue to have anxiety even THINKING about leaving the house.

Here's why we left the house today; 


Lunch with Simon! He's teaching her about soup and salad. 

2 comments:

  1. We used to Love kidnapping Daddy for lunch! That's a great reason to smile about carseats.

    ReplyDelete