Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happy Baby

I feel like I've been posting negative things about Vera.

Instead, I'm going to post a bunch of pictures of her doing things she likes ;-)

She likes gardening
Thats her and Opa (Simon's dad) with their strawberry plants

She likes Rock Climbing
(This was in the saftey of Gandie & Opa's backyard)

She likes watching triathalon (ok, more like sleeping during triathalons)

She likes the activity mat, sometimes; 
When I can steal it from Peyton....
She likes going for walks (ok, standing in our front patio usually)...

She likes her Joovy Spoon (without wheels and lots of padding to help her sit up)

She likes Tummy Time (when she's supposed to be napping)


And of course she loves:

Baths

Eating
Ok, more like sleeeeeeping after eating, you thought I would really post her eating ;) 

Here's her napping in the vibrating chair (which doesn't vibrate anymore because the batteries died)



And the miracle from Monday:
Napping, on her back, with the pacifier?!?!

 (The blog I was going to write was about how she HATES bottles and pacifiers).

One final one, she LOVES lunches with Daddy!

Vera Lynn is a sweet, sweet baby.

1 comment:

  1. She sure is pretty precious! Can't wait to see you post a picture of her smiling! It took me a good few months to capture Jacob smiling, he did it all the time, I could never get the camera going fast enough.

    ReplyDelete