Sunday, August 1, 2010

To start a blog?

 Goals for blogging:
1. make it interesting to other people
2.  witty and or funny
3. pictures, pictures, pictures
(actually, just what I learned from reading other blogs)


It's not really from "the beginning" per se, but it's where my husband (Simon) and I fell in love.  Havasupi Falls. 12 mile hike in. Camping near many beautiful waterfalls.




 Which then got me thinking of a good place to start my blog.....


Some of our great adventures to date:

Maui for the Eveleth wedding




Taking the canoe (and jamming all our camping gear into said canoe) to Saguaro lake

 

Rock climbing at Pinnacle Peak

Practicing my first aid skills as well

Italy


Trips to the River with the Bensons

Golfing in Prescott

Rocky Point

Ice storms in Indiana

Christmas' in Chicago
2007
2008. And yes, I'm wearing furry earmuffs
2009

Skydiving in Fiji

Scuba diving in Fiji


Boating/skiing/tubing at Lake Havasu



And the best yet........getting engaged then married!!!!

Wedding montage to come ;-)

1 comment:

  1. OMG you guys have done so much cool stuff! If I didn't like you two so much, I would hate you. :-)

    ReplyDelete